Yay !! Tuesday and almost half way thru the day. Scott threw me 3 small reese's bites this morning...lol. Yup I ate them. Later I had a handful of lite chips. Not great, but not horrible either. For lunch I ate the Teryaki chicken I made last night. Yummy !! A tad on the salty side, but altogether very good. A serving of pretzel rods have rounded out my eating until dinner tonight. I will grab a bottle of water on my 3:00 break.
I had some errands to run this morning and got off schedule, so I was only in the gym for 15 mins. Hey, at least I went and I can go for 15 mins this evening before I go home. I set up the appointment for my son to go to Manpower in the morning. Which means, I have to get up with him and he can follow me out there. We will also try to hit the Social Security office too for his new card. Not sure how much time we will have because he has to get stasha and the baby for some sort of appointment in St Louis. On my way home, I am stopping at that new fitness place to see if it is something I can afford or will like. My suspicion is that I will end up joining at least for a few months to see how I like it. To me working out is kinda private and I don't like alot of people around looking at me. Where I am now, is on a busy street and people look in when they walk past. LOL...excuses excuses.
I took a walk on my lunch break. I was kinda forced to because I forgot my car keys in the office and it is a 3 min walk in and a 3 min walk back out, too much trouble so I walked around the parking lot for 10 mins. Another bit of exercise in and I plan on stopping at the gym tonight for 15 mins. Rose will be there and she is a great person to talk to.
Ok, its time to sign out. Of couse the wicked witch did NOT meet with me today. Which to me signals she is gonna write me up again... *sigh* Really can't wait for her to leave. Someday !!
Ciao baby !!!
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment