Wow. Today is sunny and cool. Even better, the wicked witch is out today and I do not have to see her till Monday. Hopefully she is interviewing for a job and will quit next week. That would be my happy dream.
Well, I went to the fitness center last night. IT WAS PACKED. GAH !! I figured out the eliptical and a few of the machines. There was some creepy guy there with his kids, not really making an effort to work out, just kinda staring at everyone. Not liking that. The tanning booth was busy the whole time I was there, but thats ok, I tanned this morning. So last night was 15 mins on the eliptical, which is much more difficult than the one I am used to and I can feel the different muscles being used. So I am out of my comfort zone, but I know it will work. I did 2 reps on most of the machines. The tricep pushdown, I did not fit. Really? The seat moves up and diagonally, which makes the distance between the pad you lean on and the seat smaller. I hate manufacturers that don't take into account those of us who are overweight, and adjust their machines to fit everyone. Oh well, there are other ways to do my triceps.
This morning I went back, 15 mins on the eliptical and 5 minutes tanning. I have never been in a tanning bed before, so that was kinda fun. It was kinda warming, but I was nervous I would over do it. So far, no ill effects. *i did it in the nude* I read an article somewhere about 15 yrs ago that tanning can help with boosting metabolism during a weight loss program. I am already feeling healthier.
Well, gotta get back to work,
Ciao baby !!
Friday, March 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment