Yup, Monday again. My visitor Auntie Flo came this weekend and is making me quite uncomfortable, thank you very much !! My mood is up and down the last two days. I love and hate being a woman..LOL.
Ok, so I prolly have not mentioned this before. I have a confession. I have a guilty pleasure. It is World of Warcraft online game. Yup, I am a video game dork. I used to play some video games when the kids were little, but really didn't play anymore. On Christmas 2006, my oldest son bought me the game. I was totally addicted for almost a year, but have gotten less and less obsessed. Sunday's are my catch up on laundry and play WoW day. I did alot of WoW and a little of the laundry. Gonna have to get more laundry done tonight. So basically, I sat on my butt the majority of the day. Ah, but I did get to lvl 75. 5 more levels and I will be able to raid. Ya, I know, wow what a dork...LOL.
Eating wise I did really well, in fact, I barely ate anything. 2 servings of chips (*blush*), 2 slices of lunch meat, 4 pieces of gen tso chicken and a bowl of popcorn with parm chz. I was feeling really depressed yesterday, so not letting go of that cocktail yet.
My eating today has been on the low side, 2 servings pretzel rods w/lite cream chz, a boca burger, 1 oz of cheese, 1 oz of trail mix and 3 kosher pickel spears. Now my evening is open for a nice filling dinner. Got some chicken thawed. There is some teryaki marinade just waiting to be used along with some rice. Yum yum. only 10 more minutes till I leave this heck hole. One day closer to the wicked witch leaving the heck hole. Has she found another job, you ask? I have no idea, but I do know she will leave someday. Hopefully sooner rather than later.
Ciao baby !!
Monday, March 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment